- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
|PRODUCT NAME:||ACCUPOCKET 150/400|
|COMPANY NAME:||FRONIUS INDIA PVT LTD|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
NO ARC STABILITY WITHOUT A GRID CONNECTION? NO PROBLEM!What will the conditions be like when welding on site? Will the grid connection there be sufficient for the power source? Thanks to AccuPocket, these concerns will now be a thing of the past. With its battery mode, AccuPocket offers you a welding process that is completely independent from the grid. With conventional solutions, costly grid leads or a heavy, noisy generator are often required at the welding site - neither of which constitute ideal conditions for a welder. This is whereAccuPocket can help.
- Accuboost Technology.
- Three different operating modes.
- Mobile and robust.
- Increased arc stability thanks to Lithium battery technology.
- Safe, high-power battery meets welding Technology.
- Generator Compatible.