- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
GM & Head (Labs, Quality) Welding Research Institute, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli
Great to hear that a Bi-monthly magazine focusing on welding, fabrication and related segments is being launched with the first issue planned in August 2017. Needless to say, this is a topic close to heart and action at an institution like our Welding Research Institute. I am glad to note that the magazine is targeted at the professionals in the various spheres of welding in India, UAE, and other international markets so could open a good communication channel among the like-minded in the field.
Welding is a happening field, and with process, material, consumable, equipment, analytics improvements, there is a huge wealth of knowledge being created continually. Welding skills is another area attracting lot of concerted attention, and India should be able to spot the skills and nurture them in a big way, with a huge young population to choose from. The demand for welders across the globe is also on the increase, with many countries having issues due to ageing population.
I am sure WeldFab Tech Times will scout around for the relevant information in the field and share with its expected 5000+ readership.
Best wishes for a great first issue release and from then on, a continuing journey.