- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
MD, Weldwell Speciality Ltd
Congratulations on the upcoming publication – WELDFAB TECH TIMES magazine. It is a good initiative by you. Welding industry till now had only one regular publication that is INDIAN WELDING JOURNAL published quarterly by the IIW-Kolkata office. For a large country like ours, this kind of publication by a private organisation is really a commendable step. The IIW publication cover topics related to the academic world and R&D work being done. I hope WELDFAB TECH TIMES will cover the application side of the welding technology and provide news of what’s going on in the real world. Weld Fab can become a spokesman/messenger of the welding industry by various methods of communication, interaction forums.
I wish you and your editorial team all the best.