- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Welding Tractors ABI-CAR
ABI-CAR welding tractors close the gap between hand welding and flexible automation. These economic welding tractors are an ideal entry level solution into mechanized automation. ABI-CAR quickly and effectively welds longitudinal and circumferential seams in horizontal or vertical positions.
ABI-CAR is easily customized to fit individual requirements with a wide range of cross supports and clamping accessories available.
All components are built in a modular system for fast, easy installation and increased welding productivity.
ABI-CAR Welding Tractors:
- Easy integration: Easy connection to all commercially available hand welder sets
- Optimum seam quality: High-quality welding results on long parts in horizontal or vertical position
- Increased productivity: Consistently high, uninterrupted welding speed
- Simple handling: Simple and safe handling for operators
Welding tractor ABI-CAR E-1200-O: The welding tractor ABI-CAR E-1200-O with Oscillator unit relieves the welder and allows perfect welding beads in consistently high quality.
Welding tractor ABI-CAR E-1200: The flexible ABI-CAR E-1200 welding tractor with increased driving speed makes perfect welds on long seams.
Welding tractor ABI-CAR E-1000: The well-built and reliable ABI-CAR E-1000 welding tractor welds at speeds up to 1000 mm/min.
For More Info: