- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
New Magnum® PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Welding Gun
The newest Magnum® PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Gun from Lincoln Electric enhances aluminum push-pull welding operations by offering features aimed at reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
This welding gun’s superior push-pull wire feeding technology reduces friction, ensuring smooth feeding and minimizing wire damage. A quick-change liner and removable drive-roll cover provide easy access to wire and drive rolls.
A lightweight, ergonomic handle is perfect for heavy-duty work. Its well-balanced pistol grip fits in either hand. A recessed adjustment dial is conveniently located at the rear of the handle to prevent unintentional variations while welding.
The Magnum PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Gun comes standard with 550A expendables and can use all compatible consumables for Magnum PRO MIG Guns.
For more info: