- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Lincoln Electric’s VIKING 3250D FGS welding helmet
Lincoln Electric® has introduced the VIKING™ 3250D FGS™ welding helmet. It features a flip-up grind shield to increase the operator’s field of view in both open and closed positions through the integration of a clear face shield and side windows.
The helmet’s optic design, 4C® Lens Technology, eliminates blur, distortion, and eye strain by reducing color saturation in the LCD while also providing a consistent shade at any angle. This technology scores a 1/1/1/1 rating on the EN 379 autodarkening lens quality standard. The autodarkening viewing area is 12.5 sq. in.
For More Info: