- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Lincoln Electric’s VIKING 3250D FGS welding helmet
Lincoln Electric® has introduced the VIKING™ 3250D FGS™ welding helmet. It features a flip-up grind shield to increase the operator’s field of view in both open and closed positions through the integration of a clear face shield and side windows.
The helmet’s optic design, 4C® Lens Technology, eliminates blur, distortion, and eye strain by reducing color saturation in the LCD while also providing a consistent shade at any angle. This technology scores a 1/1/1/1 rating on the EN 379 autodarkening lens quality standard. The autodarkening viewing area is 12.5 sq. in.
For More Info: