- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Lincoln Electric Launches VIKING 3250D Welding Helmet
Lincoln Electric’s VIKING 3250D Welding Helmet features an Integrated Flip-Up Grind Shield to increase the operator’s field of view in both open and closed positions.
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric® has introduces a new single helmet solution to help enhance productivity, safety and optic clarity: the VIKING™ 3250D FGS™ Welding Helmet.
Designed for the professional welder, this helmet features a Flip-Up Grind Shield to increase the operator’s field of view in both open and closed positions through the integration of a clear face shield and side windows. These features can not only reduce the amount of time needed to conduct material setup, inspection and weld operations, but may minimize any potential hazards that come from having to frequently remove the helmet and store it at the worksite.
The VIKING 3250D FGS Welding Helmet also boasts an industry leading optic design, 4C® Lens Technology, which eliminates blur, distortion and eye strain by reducing color saturation in the liquid crystal display (LCD) while also providing a consistent shade at any angle. This technology scores a perfect 1/1/1/1 rating on the only auto-darkening lens quality standard in the world (EN 379). The 12.5-square-inch auto-darkening viewing area is the largest for this product type industry wide, making it ideal for a range of industries that use multiple welding processes.
4C stands for the following attributes:
- Clarity – Optical clarity at the highest EN379 1/1/1/1 levels
- Color – Real color view
- Carat – Lightweight auto-darkening filter
- Cut – Even shade from any angle
Lincoln Electric designed this VIKING helmet with a multitude of key features that can improve productivity, enhance optic quality, revamp comfort and promote safety to position the VIKING 3250D FGS Welding Helmet as the only welding helmet professionals will ever need.