- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process, it is a semi-automatic process and can be used with or without shield gas which makes this process more welder friendly. It is well-known fact between the welder’s community that D&H Secheron does not compromise with the quality and bound for technological developments. These things became a key reason for us to introduce three new stainless steel products that will give the best in-call smoothness in extreme temperatures.
- Maxfil-309LMo (E309LMoT1-1) is an all-position SS flux-cored wire with low carbon content used to join SS to carbon and low alloy steels for service below 600°C. The wire has a smooth and stable arc with good slag detachability which provides excellent radiographic quality weld.
- Maxfil-308H (E308HT1-1) is designed for optimum performance with 100% CO2 gas shielding. It provides satisfactory results with flat & horizontal position The weld metal is of radiographic quality and resistant to cracking.
- Maxfil-347 (E347T1-1) wire designed for optimum performance with 100% CO2 gas shielding. The weld metal is 19.5Cr-10Ni with Nb&Ta added as a stabilizer. Maxfil-347 is designed for welding of similar composition steels like AISI 304, 304L, 321, 347 type and their equivalents with excellent weld-ability.
For More Info:
Dr. T. J. Prasadarao
Tel: +91 9685091114