- OBITUARY: Dr G Padmanabham (RIP : 3rd June 2021)
- ADLINK Enables Automated Arc-Welding Defect Detection with Industrial Machine Vision Edge Solution Toward Industry 4.0
- voestalpine Bohler Welding sponsors National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders 2020-21
- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process, it is a semi-automatic process and can be used with or without shield gas which makes this process more welder friendly. It is well-known fact between the welder’s community that D&H Secheron does not compromise with the quality and bound for technological developments. These things became a key reason for us to introduce three new stainless steel products that will give the best in-call smoothness in extreme temperatures.
- Maxfil-309LMo (E309LMoT1-1) is an all-position SS flux-cored wire with low carbon content used to join SS to carbon and low alloy steels for service below 600°C. The wire has a smooth and stable arc with good slag detachability which provides excellent radiographic quality weld.
- Maxfil-308H (E308HT1-1) is designed for optimum performance with 100% CO2 gas shielding. It provides satisfactory results with flat & horizontal position The weld metal is of radiographic quality and resistant to cracking.
- Maxfil-347 (E347T1-1) wire designed for optimum performance with 100% CO2 gas shielding. The weld metal is 19.5Cr-10Ni with Nb&Ta added as a stabilizer. Maxfil-347 is designed for welding of similar composition steels like AISI 304, 304L, 321, 347 type and their equivalents with excellent weld-ability.
For More Info:
Dr. T. J. Prasadarao
Tel: +91 9685091114