- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
FASTARC WELD CELLS
Manufacturers who are positioning for growth are planning for automation. The challenge with adopting complex, custom solutions lies in the time and capital investment for custom integrations.
If you’re faced with capacity challenges, labor shortages, or quality variability, the standard cells from Acieta can help you address key business challenges, fast, with a standard weld cell. The FastARC weld cell is an excellent option for companies adopting automation for the first time, or companies who are looking for a strategic automation partner to help them move forward.
Improve welding production without adding labor
Keep your torch running consistently and constantly with FastARC, Acieta’s standard robotic weld cell. Maximize uptime with 24/7 access to Acieta certified service and maintenance teams.
Our four standard cells were designed to meet the most common robotic welding needs, and are a fast way to get started on your automation journey. FastARC provides a cost-effective introduction to Acieta’s premium quality hardware and software. Each cell is ready to work with Lincoln® or Miller® equipment.
Why You Need to Consider FastARC Standard Robotic Weld Cells
Here are all the reasons FastARC Standard Robotic Weld Cells are your answer:
- Excellent option for a first-time robot user
- Pre-engineered for faster delivery
- Small footprint and easy installation with one piece platforms
- All utilities are integrated into the frame for faster start-up time
- Load and unload while the robot is welding with dual zone cells
- Produce different parts in each cell with dual zone cells
For More Info: