- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
CDDP-A – Production Ready Fine-Spot Welder
Sunstone’s advanced dual pulse CD welders offer many capabilities including weld monitoring, SPC tools, and a large capacitive touch-screen interface. The touch-screen interface provides easy access to all weld parameters. In addition, you get a visual of the weld waveform graph, weld histograms, alarms, warnings, and even on-screen documents and videos. For automated production settings, the welder has multiple PLC protocols. You can also set up multiple machines in a simplified way thanks to the clone feature. Cloning allows you to copy all your parameters/settings and easily export/import them to other machines.
Capacitive Discharge (CD) resistance welders have many advantages over other welder types. Since CD welders use capacitors to store and release weld energy, your weld energy will be highly repeatable and will not be affected by line voltage fluctuations. You can also achieve quick energy release for welding highly conductive metals such as copper. This quick energy release is concentrated into a small area, generating only a small heat signature or heat affected zone.
For More Info: