- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Automation & Robotics Technologies and systems for automatic and robot welding lines
Automation & Robotics
Technologies and systems for automatic and robot welding lines
Selco has developed a range of all-new and highly innovative hardware and software solutions for automatic welding lines and robot welding islands.
Over forty years of experience in industrial welding, combined with a lasting commitment to research and development, enables Selco to offer customers a wide range of products, including fast and flexible control and configuration systems, to satisfy the needs of even the most advanced applications.
- Unique, new concept software platform
- Library of over 300 MIG/MAG and TIG welding programs
- Complete range of power sources, wire feeders, interfaces, torches and accessories
- Suitable for all commercial brands of robot
- Potentially unlimited number of standard and special configurations.
For More Info:
Mob: +91 9011680001/8275879963
www.sumantcorporation.com / www.selcoweld.com