- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Wallace Female Welding Students Get $5000 Donation
The Wallace State Future Foundation recently received a donation of $5,000 from Altec to assist female welding students in completing their education at Wallace State Community College.
Altec is a leading manufacturer of utility equipment such as bucket trucks, cranes, tree equipment, etc., and employs a number of graduates from the Wallace State Welding program.
The $5,000 donated by Altec will help pay tuition, fees, books and supplies for a female welding student. The scholarship will provide up to $1,250 per semester for each recipient. To qualify for the scholarship, a student must have completed one semester in the welding program; have a 2.75 GPA or higher; demonstrate financial need; apply each semester; and provide an essay explaining their need for scholarship assistance and why they chose welding as a career.