- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Wallace Female Welding Students Get $5000 Donation
The Wallace State Future Foundation recently received a donation of $5,000 from Altec to assist female welding students in completing their education at Wallace State Community College.
Altec is a leading manufacturer of utility equipment such as bucket trucks, cranes, tree equipment, etc., and employs a number of graduates from the Wallace State Welding program.
The $5,000 donated by Altec will help pay tuition, fees, books and supplies for a female welding student. The scholarship will provide up to $1,250 per semester for each recipient. To qualify for the scholarship, a student must have completed one semester in the welding program; have a 2.75 GPA or higher; demonstrate financial need; apply each semester; and provide an essay explaining their need for scholarship assistance and why they chose welding as a career.