- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Show Preview – CWE 2018
CWE is an internationally renowned series of exhibitions focusing on welding technology, robotics, welding automation, welding consumables, materials testing, non-destructive testing and allied industries. It is the only comprehensive business platform serving the welding industry and over the years, this leading business event has become the perfect platform for showcasing the entire spectrum of products and services relating to the welding and allied industries.
By keeping in mind the growth of Indian Welding industry there is an urgent need for a Unified Business Platform which can connect the Welding Industry of India with the Global Welding Industry. The key objective of this business platform to help the Indian manufacturing industry and fabricators for technology & knowledge transfer, identifying alternate suppliers of machinery & spares, new source of investments, face to face interaction with industry players, identifying new market opportunities etc.
CWE series of international events have played a major role in showcasing the strength of the Indian Welding, Cutting and allied Industry by attracting global attention to these technological advancements. CWE event has established itself as a “Business Festival of the Welding Industry” and support the overall growth of manufacturing & fabricating industry in the country.
CWE 2018 edition once again will showcase the latest trend in the cutting, welding & joining Industry to fulfil the demands of ever increasing manufacturing and allied Industry sector.
CWE – The Trusted Platform to Showcase and Buy Solutions for the Manufacturing & Fabricating Industry in India!
The world’s leaders in the sector are already geared up to exhibit their latest technologies at the exhibition with new applications offered, focusing on Industry 4.0 including robots and automation technologies.
Over the years, CWE has become– A complete conclave of CEOs, Plant Managers, Material Manager, Maintenance Managers, Welders & Welding Heads, Factory Managers, Quality Heads, Production Managers, Industry Experts and Distributors associated with Design, Metal Working, Metal Forming & Fabricating and Allied Industries.
CWE series of exhibitions have always received appreciation from all over the industry and proved to be the best business platform for the Cutting & Welding in India. CWE 2018, 8th edition is planned with other 5 specialized concurrent exhibitions for creating a Mega Business platform for Metal Working, Metal Forming, Manufacturing and Engineering Solutions.
Few Highlights of the events are:
- The pure B2B platform in the region serving Design, Metal Working, Metal Forming, Fabricating and Allied Industries
- A complete showcase of cutting, welding & finishing industry
- CWE – provides un-paralleled business opportunities for Suppliers of Welding Automation, Welding Consumables, Finishing Tools etc.
- Expected 12,000+ Quality Business Visitors/Direct Buyers form the various business segments of Manufacturing, Metal Working, Metal Forming and Fabricating Industry
- From the Industry Segments i.e. Aerospace, Agriculture Machinery, Automotive & Automotive Components, Boilers, Construction & Infrastructure, Defence, EPC Companies, HVAC, Plants (Cement, Power, Sugar etc.), Railways & Rail Coach Factories, Refineries, Fabricators and many other.
The event is jointly organized by World Metal Forum and ITEI, the Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK) with support of Rajkot Engineering Association and Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV).
ITE Group specializes in organizing international exhibitions for metal working, metal working and manufacturing solutions in Asia as well as in CIS Countries. Some of the exhibition brands include METALTECH – Malaysia, MASHEX – Siberia, MACHEXPO – Kazakhstan, AUTOMEX – Malaysia, MACHINERY CENTRAL ASIA – Uzbekistan, WELDEX – Russia and many more………..