- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Prima Power renews its range of software products for its 3D laser machines
Prima Power – leading manufacturer of 2D and 3D laser cutting systems, and of machines and automatic manufacturing lines for sheet metal processing – announces an expansion of its family of software products with the introduction of the new FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition, a product developed by CENIT for Prima Power. The agreement with CENIT AG provides for the new 3D laser CAM to be dedicated to 3D Prima Power laser machines and distributed globally by the Italian company.
FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition manages the entire offline programming process, from importing CAD data to optimizing the NC program. The main strengths are the modern and very user-friendly interface, the integration of Prima Power powerful and accurate cycle time simulator, and the greater simplicity of configuration and management of licenses, with a definitely budget-friendly cost.
To further increase the flexibility of the offer, FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition is available in two packages:
- Prima Power 3D Laser CAM Sharp, which includes the complete CAM at a very competitive price; – Prima
- Power 3D Laser CAM Genius, which also includes the Fixture Builder functions and the Prima Power Cycle Time Simulator, the solution with the best price / performance ratio.
“With this new product – explains Marco Pivanti, Prima Power 3D Laser Product Manager – our machines can show their full strength. It enables our customers to set up their production processes as quickly and efficiently as possible because the software is tailored to their requirements. Both together offer our customers real competitive advantages in their daily challenges.”