- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Prima Power renews its range of software products for its 3D laser machines
Prima Power – leading manufacturer of 2D and 3D laser cutting systems, and of machines and automatic manufacturing lines for sheet metal processing – announces an expansion of its family of software products with the introduction of the new FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition, a product developed by CENIT for Prima Power. The agreement with CENIT AG provides for the new 3D laser CAM to be dedicated to 3D Prima Power laser machines and distributed globally by the Italian company.
FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition manages the entire offline programming process, from importing CAD data to optimizing the NC program. The main strengths are the modern and very user-friendly interface, the integration of Prima Power powerful and accurate cycle time simulator, and the greater simplicity of configuration and management of licenses, with a definitely budget-friendly cost.
To further increase the flexibility of the offer, FASTSUITE Prima Power Edition is available in two packages:
- Prima Power 3D Laser CAM Sharp, which includes the complete CAM at a very competitive price; – Prima
- Power 3D Laser CAM Genius, which also includes the Fixture Builder functions and the Prima Power Cycle Time Simulator, the solution with the best price / performance ratio.
“With this new product – explains Marco Pivanti, Prima Power 3D Laser Product Manager – our machines can show their full strength. It enables our customers to set up their production processes as quickly and efficiently as possible because the software is tailored to their requirements. Both together offer our customers real competitive advantages in their daily challenges.”