- OBITUARY: Dr G Padmanabham (RIP : 3rd June 2021)
- ADLINK Enables Automated Arc-Welding Defect Detection with Industrial Machine Vision Edge Solution Toward Industry 4.0
- voestalpine Bohler Welding sponsors National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders 2020-21
- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
Pemamek automates the nozzle welding process
PEMA Nozzle welding solution is a revolutionary system to increase the efficiency of pressure vessel production. Designed with flexibility and simplicity in mind, the solution is optimal for heavy-duty workpieces that contain thick plates and large, prepared grooves.
“For companies in process industry to be able to meet their capacity, quality and production demands, we see a need for an automated solution for pressure vessel welding”, explains Jyri Luhtio, Application Manager of Process & Offshore Equipment at Pemamek.
Luhtio continues, “Automation improves welding quality and reduces defect rates. It also responds to the challenges of finding enough qualified manual welders.”