- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Pemamek automates the nozzle welding process
PEMA Nozzle welding solution is a revolutionary system to increase the efficiency of pressure vessel production. Designed with flexibility and simplicity in mind, the solution is optimal for heavy-duty workpieces that contain thick plates and large, prepared grooves.
“For companies in process industry to be able to meet their capacity, quality and production demands, we see a need for an automated solution for pressure vessel welding”, explains Jyri Luhtio, Application Manager of Process & Offshore Equipment at Pemamek.
Luhtio continues, “Automation improves welding quality and reduces defect rates. It also responds to the challenges of finding enough qualified manual welders.”