- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
NWF State College Welding Earns Accredited Test Facility Designation
Northwest Florida State College Welding recently earned the designation of an Accredited Test Facility (ATF) by the American Welding Society (AWS). NWF State College is the only ATF between Tallahassee, Florida and Mobile, Alabama, making it the exclusive welding testing location on Florida’s Emerald Coast.
“NWF State College has a very well organized welding training facility that is staffed by extremely well-qualified personnel and management,” said Lyndsey Deckard, American Welding Society Auditor & Senior Certified Welding Inspector. “This will be a fine addition to the ATF program and one of which AWS can be exceptionally proud.”
AWS evaluated NWF’s welding program on their facilities, personnel and equipment’s abilities to test and qualify welders. Once accredited, ATFs are able to test and qualify welders on behalf of the American Welding Society and their strict standards for quality fabrication.
“We are a leader in welding education and aim to be Florida’s best welding training and testing center,” said Dr. Devin Stephenson, president. “Scottie Smith and his team have significantly raised the profile of our program and continue to find innovative ways to enhance the workforce and career educational pathways available to our students and the surrounding communities of Northwest Florida.”
NWF State College Welding was also recently honored as the Top Educational Institution by the American Welding Society at the Excellence in Welding Awards in Atlanta, Georgia.