- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
NFR to add additional coaches to increase capacity in many trains
In line with the effort to provide more and more berths to railway passenger of N.E. Region, N.F. Railway has decided to augment the capacity of many long distance as well as passenger trains on permanent basis. All the additional coaches will be added permanently this month as per details provided below:
One AC 3 tier coach will be added in the 55615 / 55616 Guwahati – Silchar – Guwahati Fast passenger train w.e.f. 6th May, 2019.
3(three) General second Class coaches will be added in the 55803 / 55804 passenger, 55809 / 55810 passenger and 55817 / 55818 passenger trains running between New Bongaigaon and Guwahati w.e.f. 25th May 2019.
4 (four) General second Class coaches will be added in the 55893 / 55894 passenger and 55895 / 55896 passenger trains running between Rangapara and Rangiya w.e.f. 25thMay 2019.
4 (four) General second Class coaches will be added in the 55681 / 55682 passenger and 55683 / 55684 passenger trains running between Agartala and Garjee w.e.f. 25thMay 2019.
1 (one) General second Class coaches will be added in the 55679 / 55680 passenger train running between Agartala and Dharmanagar w.e.f. 25th May 2019.
2 (two) Sleeper class and 1 (one) AC 3 tier coach will be added in the 15711 / 15712 Katihar – Howrah – Katihar Express from Katihar w.e.f. 13th May, 2019.
1 (one) AC 3 tier coach will be added in the 15715 / 15716 Kishanganj – Ajmer Garib Nawaj Express train from Kishanganj w.e.f. 14th May, 2019.
1 (one) AC 3 tier coach will be added in the 15721 / 15722 New Jalpaiguri – Digha Express train from New Jalpaiguri w.e.f. 17th May, 2019.