- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders – 2019
To support the budding and experienced welders, The Indian Institute of Welding (IIW-India) organizes National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders every year. This year the competition is planned in a bigger way through IIW-India Branches and through interested organizations.
M/s voestalpine Bohler Welding India Pvt. Ltd. has joined hands with IIW-India and sponsored the competition to encourage the participants in a higher note. The winners of different Branch Competitions will meet in the final to be held in Mumbai during 13th& 14th December, 2019.
The Competition will be held in different categories viz. SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and OFW for structural welders as well as for pipe welders.
For more information, please visit towww.iiwindia.com(News Desk)