- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Mr. G. A. Soman, Principal, Don Bosco Maritime Academy passes away at 67
Renowned personality from the Welding industry and the Principal of Don Bosco Maritime Academy, Mr. G. A. Soman passed away on Thursday, 15th October 2020, following his battle with Covid – 19 at a private nursing home in Mumbai. He was 67.
The Indian Institute of Welding (IIW), Mumbai confirmed the news of Mr. Soman’s demise to WeldFab Tech Times.
“Our dear Ghanashyam Soman passed away. He succumbed to the dreaded Covid ON 15th Oct in a private nursing home. God bless his soul and pray gives his dear ones the strength to bear his loss. We have lost a dear friend and IIW has lost a stalwart,” expresses IIW.