- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Messe Essen Extends Contract with Most Important Asian Sectoral Society, CMES
Cooperation Strengthens the World’s Leading Sectoral Event
Messe Essen is extending its longstanding collaboration with the Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society. In the future, too, both partners will thus cooperate with regard to both the leading trade fairs, SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN and Beijing Essen Welding & Cutting. Therefore, China, the world’s largest steel producer with a strong demand for modern technology, is continuing to place its faith in fairs Made in Germany. That was announced by Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, and Lu Daming, the new Vice President& General Secretary of CMES, on the occasion of their joint contract signing ceremony. The Chinese engineering association which was founded in 1936 has over 180,000 members.
For several decades, CMES has been present at the world’s leading fair in the sector, SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN, with a large number of exhibitors from the Middle Kingdom. At this number-one meeting place at Messe Essen, over 1,000 exhibitors introduce innovations in joining, cutting and surfacing technologies every four years. Together, both partners, CMES and Messe Essen, organise the second-largest fair in the sector, Beijing Essen Welding & Cutting. It has developed into an important sectoral platform and makes it possible for foreign companies to establish contacts into the growth region.
China is an Important Market for the SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN Fair
For Lu Daming, the new number two at CMES, the contract signing ceremony was his first trip to Messe Essen: “I am pleased to get to know our important partner in person and to express my thanks for the outstanding cooperation, the deep trust and the success of the events. With our ideas and our proximity to the market, we will jointly accompany the fairs and develop them even further.”
Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, emphasised: “This contract extension highlights our commitment to offering the optimum fair platforms to the international welding sector. Thus, we are now already laying a foundation stone for the next SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN which we will stage at Messe Essen from September 13 to 17, 2021.” This event will take place at the new Messe Essen for the first time: After the successful modernisation, one of the technically most innovative fair sites in Germany will be available to exhibitors and trade visitors from all over the world. Simple orientation, logistical flexibility and a modern infrastructure will ensure comfort, the best service and a high quality of stay.