- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Marathon Petroleum Grant Enhances Training in EPCC Programs
Marathon Petroleum made a grant of $167,000 to EPCC for its Welding and Machining Technology programs housed at the Valle Verde campus. This grant funds the latest equipment to train students in these high-demand fields.
Representatives from the Marathon Petroleum Foundation visited EPCC students and faculty of the Welding and Machining Technology programs at the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) to discuss the insight and advantages of the partnership for workforce development.
Through the grant, EPCC has expanded its Welding and Machining Technology programs and offers additional credentials for students to receive advanced certifications. Certified graduates expand the skill base of our regional workforce by being prepared for work with training in the professionalism and safety required in modern industry.