- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
Lincoln Electric to open new Welding Technology & Training Centre
Lincoln Electric will open its new Welding Technology & Training Centre, on its Euclid, Ohio, campus during January, 2018, commemorating the 100th anniversary of its legacy welding school.
The two-story, 100,000 sq-ft-plus facility doubles Lincoln’s welding education capacity. The building features a virtual reality training lab with 10 VRTEX Virtual Reality Web Simulation Trainers, 166 welding and cutting booths, six seminar rooms, 13 welding school classrooms, a 100-seat auditorium, an atrium and a reception area. Classes to begin at the new facility by 8th January. The Centre will showcase and integrate Lincoln Electric’s latest technologies and solutions into a comprehensive welding curriculum – making it the industry’s most advanced facility of its kind.