- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Lincoln Electric to open new Welding Technology & Training Centre
Lincoln Electric will open its new Welding Technology & Training Centre, on its Euclid, Ohio, campus during January, 2018, commemorating the 100th anniversary of its legacy welding school.
The two-story, 100,000 sq-ft-plus facility doubles Lincoln’s welding education capacity. The building features a virtual reality training lab with 10 VRTEX Virtual Reality Web Simulation Trainers, 166 welding and cutting booths, six seminar rooms, 13 welding school classrooms, a 100-seat auditorium, an atrium and a reception area. Classes to begin at the new facility by 8th January. The Centre will showcase and integrate Lincoln Electric’s latest technologies and solutions into a comprehensive welding curriculum – making it the industry’s most advanced facility of its kind.