- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Jec Distributors establishes Mexican headquarters to support growing expansion
JEC Distributors, headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, has established JEC Auto Group de Mexico in Puebla to support the growing expansion of our customer base in response to the meeting their need.
JEC’s focus is based on customer support and “being there when they need us,” says President, Joe Ruggiero.
JEC distributors was recently ranked 125th by Growth 500, a definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Produced by Canada’s premier businesses and current affairs media brands, the Growth 500 ranks Canadian businesses on five-year revenue growth.
For 18 years JEC Distributors has been offering innovative solutions in joining products related to the automotive industry. JEC Distributors staff offer technical advice to the Automotive OEM and Tier 1 manufactures on a global scale. JEC Distributors has facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, India, China and Europe, focusing on electrode management in automotive spot welding, including their patented Copperhead brand of Cap Changers and cutter blades along with Tip Dressers and holders. JEC Distributors is also the exclusive sales and service agent for ARO Welding Technologies in North America and India.