- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
INDIA ESSEN WELDING AND CUTTING
INDIA ESSEN WELDING & CUTTING, the leading Trade Fair in the Indian market for Joining, Cutting and Surfacing Technology will take place at Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mumbai from November 27-29, 2018.
IEWC is jointly organised by Messe Essen and Messe Duesseldorf India. The event will also be supported by DVS – German Welding Society and IWS – Indian Welding Society.
The 8th edition of IEWC will attract over 140 exhibitors from 7 countries with an anticipated audience size of 14,000. The event would be a prominent platform for exhibitors to present their latest products, services and technologies related to Automation industry, Robotics, CNC machines, Cutting Machines, Surfacing, Laser Cutting Machines, Safety Equipment, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance, Measurement and Testing Technology.
The USP of the show is Vendor Development Program which would provide an opportunity for the manufacturers to understand the procurement processes of PSUS like L&T, Golden Rock Workshop Railways, BHEL Haridwar, Navel Research Materials Laboratory, Godrej & Boyce, NPCIL etc.
Another highlight of the event will be a first-class, specialized supporting programme,International Welding Symposium (IWS 2K18) staged by IWS- Indian Welding Society and DVS – German Welding Society. The conference will promote the exchange of knowledge between manufacturers, users and researchers.
The Metallurgy India, Tube India and the wire & Cable India will also be held concurrently with the INDIA ESSEN WELDING & CUTTING. Together these event portfolio form India’s largest metal fair platform for welding, cutting, surfacing, tubes, pipes and metallurgy sector.
INDIA ESSEN WELDING & CUTTING will be an incredible meeting point for exhibitors and visitors to learn, exchange ideas and network with the Welding community.
For further information on India Essen Welding & Cutting, visit: http://www.iewc.in