- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Expansion project begins for FHTC’s Welding Technology Center
The Jones Welding Technology Center is in the early stages of an expansion project.
Phase 2 of work at Flint Hills Technical College’s Welding Technology Center is underway.
The $2 million facility at 3710 West Sixth opened to classes in August 2015 with state-of-the-art technology and opportunities for students to get immersed in different disciplines.