- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
ESAB RENEGADE™ ET 300IP PULSED DC TIG/MMA INVERTER
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products announced that its Renegade™ ET 300iP DC TIG/MMA inverter has received the Red Dot Award for product design in the Industrial Equipment, Machinery and Automation category.
Portability, Power and Performance
The Renegade ET 300iP features an extreme power-to-weight ratio in a compact format, weighs 17 kg, measures 460 mm by 200 mm by 320 mm and runs 300 amps at 40% duty cycle with mains and welding cables up to 100 m and has excellent multi-voltage capabilities. It connects to 230 V 1-phase power and 230 V to 480 V 3-phase power (both ±10 percent) with auto-sensing functionality and no rewiring required. A compact format, multi-handle design and integrated cable management system make it easy to carry and bring to any job site. Renegade features a composite housing that can withstand extreme impact and drops better than any other machine on the market. The handles are constructed and positioned to protect connectors and the panel from rough welding environments.
For shop use, Renegade ET 300iP converts from a water-cooled system to an air-cooled portable system in minutes, and conversion does not require tools. In terms of fleet management for larger companies and rental businesses, Renegade simplifies acquisition and maintenance, as a single machine can meet many application and location needs.
Renegade has a pulse TIG frequency of up to 999 pulses per second (PPS) and a peak pulse width (or duration) adjustable between 10 and 90%. Stainless steel fabricators and those working with thin metals or other heat sensitive applications use pulsed TIG to reduce heat input, narrow the weld profile and increase travel speed. Freibergs provides an excellent overview of the Renegade TIG controls in this video.
Renegade can weld with MMA electrodes up to 6 mm and has gouging capabilities with carbons up to 4.8 mm diameter, making it the most powerful welder in its weight class. As a next-generation inverter, Renegade’s MMA performance is enhanced by built-in intelligence for optimising starts and stops and controlling arc stability for less spatter.
The Renegade ET 300iP is a TIG and MMA welding power source with an extreme
power-to-weight ratio, a compact format, multi-handle design and integrated cable
management system make it easy to carry and bring to any job site.
For More Info:
Tel: (905) 670-0220