- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Dukane acquires KVT
Plastics welding equipment supplier Dukane announced at NPE2018 that it has acquired German plastics bonding equipment provider KVT (Bielefeld). KVT offers a wide variety of bonding technologies, the most important of which is its patented hot gas welding system.
“Industry wants particulate-free assembly technology,” said Dukane CEO and President Mike Johnston during a press conference at booth W3763. “It also wants parts with a nice cosmetic appearance and the ability to join complicated geometries. Hot gas welding delivers on all three requirements,” said Johnston.
There is global demand for hot gas welding, added Johnston, and KVT has been successful in marketing the technology worldwide. In fact, current projections suggest that KVT will double its revenue in 2018, according to Dukane.