- OBITUARY: Dr G Padmanabham (RIP : 3rd June 2021)
- ADLINK Enables Automated Arc-Welding Defect Detection with Industrial Machine Vision Edge Solution Toward Industry 4.0
- voestalpine Bohler Welding sponsors National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders 2020-21
- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
Flux core welding is a semi-automatic/automatic process where we provide a wide range of consumables; D&H Secheron is bound to provide the best quality products which are technologically advanced, hence we are introducing the new ranges of product which will work smoothly in extreme temperatures.
Our stainless steel flux cored wires:
- Maxfil-308L (E308LT1-1) for optimum performance with fast freezing slag characteristics and good slag detachability.The weld metal is of radiographic quality, resistant to cracking, and very good oxidation & scaling resistant at elevated temperature.
Designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like AISI 304/ 304L and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-309L (E309LT1-1) an all position SS flux cored wire to deposit good oxidation resistance (up to 1100°C) weld metal with radiographic quality. Suitable for joining of dissimilar steels like 304 type stainless steels to mild steel & low alloy steel, cladding & overlaying applications, joining of ferritic steels & difficult to weld steels, etc.
- Maxfil-316L (E316LT1-1) the weld metal is of radiographic quality, and to obtain resistance to intergranular corrosion due to carbon precipitation without the use of stabilizers.It is designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like 316L type and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-410NiMo (E410NiMoT1-1) weld metal deposit 11.5Cr – 4.5Ni – 0.55Mo. It is designed for welding CA6NM castings used in hydroelectric turbines or similar applications etc.
- Maxfil-2209 (E2209T1-1) weld metal which deposit 22Cr – 8.5Ni – 3.5Mo and 0.10N. It is suitable for welding duplex stainless steels alloys like 2205 grades. (UNS 32205, UNS 31803) etc.