- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
Flux core welding is a semi-automatic/automatic process where we provide a wide range of consumables; D&H Secheron is bound to provide the best quality products which are technologically advanced, hence we are introducing the new ranges of product which will work smoothly in extreme temperatures.
Our stainless steel flux cored wires:
- Maxfil-308L (E308LT1-1) for optimum performance with fast freezing slag characteristics and good slag detachability.The weld metal is of radiographic quality, resistant to cracking, and very good oxidation & scaling resistant at elevated temperature.
Designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like AISI 304/ 304L and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-309L (E309LT1-1) an all position SS flux cored wire to deposit good oxidation resistance (up to 1100°C) weld metal with radiographic quality. Suitable for joining of dissimilar steels like 304 type stainless steels to mild steel & low alloy steel, cladding & overlaying applications, joining of ferritic steels & difficult to weld steels, etc.
- Maxfil-316L (E316LT1-1) the weld metal is of radiographic quality, and to obtain resistance to intergranular corrosion due to carbon precipitation without the use of stabilizers.It is designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like 316L type and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-410NiMo (E410NiMoT1-1) weld metal deposit 11.5Cr – 4.5Ni – 0.55Mo. It is designed for welding CA6NM castings used in hydroelectric turbines or similar applications etc.
- Maxfil-2209 (E2209T1-1) weld metal which deposit 22Cr – 8.5Ni – 3.5Mo and 0.10N. It is suitable for welding duplex stainless steels alloys like 2205 grades. (UNS 32205, UNS 31803) etc.