D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
Flux core welding is a semi-automatic/automatic process where we provide a wide range of consumables; D&H Secheron is bound to provide the best quality products which are technologically advanced, hence we are introducing the new ranges of product which will work smoothly in extreme temperatures.
Our stainless steel flux cored wires:
- Maxfil-308L (E308LT1-1) for optimum performance with fast freezing slag characteristics and good slag detachability.The weld metal is of radiographic quality, resistant to cracking, and very good oxidation & scaling resistant at elevated temperature.
Designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like AISI 304/ 304L and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-309L (E309LT1-1) an all position SS flux cored wire to deposit good oxidation resistance (up to 1100°C) weld metal with radiographic quality. Suitable for joining of dissimilar steels like 304 type stainless steels to mild steel & low alloy steel, cladding & overlaying applications, joining of ferritic steels & difficult to weld steels, etc.
- Maxfil-316L (E316LT1-1) the weld metal is of radiographic quality, and to obtain resistance to intergranular corrosion due to carbon precipitation without the use of stabilizers.It is designed for welding of low carbon similar composition steels like 316L type and their equivalents with excellent weld ability.
- Maxfil-410NiMo (E410NiMoT1-1) weld metal deposit 11.5Cr – 4.5Ni – 0.55Mo. It is designed for welding CA6NM castings used in hydroelectric turbines or similar applications etc.
- Maxfil-2209 (E2209T1-1) weld metal which deposit 22Cr – 8.5Ni – 3.5Mo and 0.10N. It is suitable for welding duplex stainless steels alloys like 2205 grades. (UNS 32205, UNS 31803) etc.