- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
CN welding operation sets up in Squamish
CN has launched a rail welding operation at the Squamish rail yard on Track Seven.
“Crews are welding sections of rail together to make longer, stronger rail which will be used in BC Capex projects. Instead of rail being shipped to facilities in Winnipeg for welding together, that work is being done in B.C closer to the projects where the rail will be installed,” Patrick Waldron, of CN public affairs.
The operation, which began this spring, takes, for example, 24 metre (80 foot) lengths of rail that arrive by ship at Squamish Terminals and welds them into quarter-mile lengths that are shipped out by rail.
About 12 workers are employed by the operation, Waldron said.