- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
CHROMALOX UNVEILS NEW DIRECTCONNECT™ MEDIUM VOLTAGE BOILER
Chromalox, a leader in advanced thermal technologies, today announced their new line of boilers with the patented DirectConnect™ heating technology at Power Gen International. The new high capacity steam boilers are uniquely designed for large industrial applications by offering steam output of up to 21,353 lbs/hr, and standard pressures of up to 450 psig. The line offers voltages ranges of up to 6,600 volts that allows for an economical installation, along with highly operational efficiency.
In addition, Chromalox DirectConnect boilers operate with an advanced power control system. Solid state power components, along with optimized logic control, allow for an almost infinite number of step controls, ranging from 0-100% scalability. This setup delivers instantaneous power conversion to heat energy and ensures all available power is directly delivered to the process.
“Our latest generation of DirectConnect products are unparalleled in the industry,” said Mark Wheeler, Director, Global Product Manager of Systems & Services at Chromalox. “This offering is the first of its kind in the industry to combine resistive heating with the high efficiency medium voltage is known for. No technology exists that can match the voltage range, third party certifications, and patented control methodology of Chromalox’s DirectConnect medium voltage system. This technology allows our global customers to explore safe, highly efficient, emission-free, and cost effective electric solutions for their large process heating needs.”