- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
ARO Launches New Products in the EXP Diaphragm Pump Series at ChemTech 2019
Visit stand C2A in Hall No.1 of ChemTech 2019 to learn about the latest innovations in fluid handling and experience exciting live and virtual reality demonstrations
- Showcases new pumps and fluid handling technologies at the event
- Expands its portfolio of air operated diaphragm pumps
- One of the first in the industry to showcase exciting Virtual Reality demonstrations through ARO Product Park App
- Highlights its commitment to the country and vision of leveraging the design, engineering and manufacturing strength in India
Mumbai, February 20, 2019 – ARO®, a global manufacturer of products for the management of fluids in industrial operations and a brand of Ingersoll Rand®, announced the launch of its Expert Series (EXP) 3-inch non-metallic diaphragm pump in India at ChemTech 2019. The company also showcased a variety of pumping solutions, ranging from air operated diaphragm pumps to piston pumps, and filters, regulators and lubricators (FRLs) along with a virtual reality demonstration at Stand C2A in Hall No.1.
With the launch of its EXP Series 3-inch non-metallic diaphragm pump, ARO has expanded its portfolio of air operated diaphragm pumps. Ideal for high volume transfer in industrial, chemical processing and water treatment applications, the ARO® EXP Series 3-inch non-metallic diaphragm pump is compatible with harsh chemicals that require a gentler stroke to prevent damage to fluid that can happen with smaller capacity, high-pressure pumps.
Sourabh Taneja, Commercial Leader, Fluid Management and Material Handling, India, Sales ARO said, “It gives us immense pleasure in introducing the latest EXP Series diaphragm pump to the Indian market. Our objective has always been to be the pump provider of choice with reliable, versatile and innovative solutions that are safe and efficient. With a legacy of premier product performance and service excellence, our team of fluid intelligence experts have developed diaphragm pumping solutions for customers in the chemical, manufacturing, construction, mining and marine sectors, among others.”
The new series is ideal to handle shear sensitive fluids. Additionally, the EXP pump series is compatible with almost any automation system which helps in enhancing the electronic interface capability, providing accurate, electronically controlled dosing.
Julien Basset, Global Portfolio Leader, Diaphragm Pumps, ARO, further added, “India is a growing and an important market for us. For over 85 years, we have been focusing on the unique pumping needs of many industries. We see a great opportunity as Diaphragm Pumps market in India is aggressively increasing due to the rise in urbanisation and industrialisation. There has also been an upsurge in the growth in sectors such as pharmaceutical, chemical, water waste management etc. It is our endeavour to provide innovative, energy-efficient and environment-friendly products and the launch of the EXP diaphragm pump series is a step in this direction.”
At its exhibition area, ARO fluid intelligence experts showcased the ARO Product Park app that allows visitors to see inside ARO air-operated diaphragm and piston pumps as they operate. Customers also experienced one of the first of its kind virtual reality product experience helping them in a way that has never been done before.
All EXP Series pumps also have connection points that operators can use to upgrade their pump whenever their application needs change. Now users have the freedom to purchase a standard pump but retain the flexibility to enhance the pump with additional features in the future. The process ready upgrade options include:
- an End of Stroke (EOS) output that signals the completion of each pump stroke and monitors the number of cycles which can be used for preventative maintenance of diaphragms
- leak detection capabilities to notify the operator when there is diaphragm failure
- an electric solenoid pump control valve to effectively manage cycle rates and pump flow
ARO has also displayed its versatile piston pumps that can be configured to match a variety of applications. Piston pumps are used for transfer, extrusion, coating and dispensing applications. ChemTech attendees can also interact with ARO’s new online tools, including a back-pressure calculator on AROZone.com that measures the required pressure for pump processing. Visitors can also access new operation and maintenance videos from ARO that visually demonstrate proper piston pump procedures.
# # # #
About Ingersoll Rand:
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Ingersoll Rand products range from complete compressed air systems, tools and pumps to material and fluid handling systems. The diverse and innovative products, services and solutions enhance our customers’ energy efficiency, productivity and operations. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com or www.ingersollrandproducts.com.
About Ingersoll Rand India:
Ingersoll Rand is committed to India and is implementing strategies for product innovation and design for Industrial Technologies; Food Safety; Energy Efficiency and Sustainability. The company is based out of 21 locations in the country. Ingersoll Rand believes that Innovation for emerging economies is critical for products to succeed in these markets. The company has two world class manufacturing facilities at Naroda and Sahibabad; and Engineering and Technology Centers at Bangalore and Chennai. Ingersoll–Rand (India) Limited is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.co.in