- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
ADNOC encourage women to be key partners in the development of the nation
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) renewed its commitment to empower women in the oil and gas sector as a part of its strategy for smart growth that focuses on talent development. The announcement was made as the company celebrated the 3rd annual Emirati Women’s Day. In a speech to employees, His Excellency Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, United Arab Emirates Minister of State and ADNOC Group CEO, highlighted the support of Her Highness Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, the Mother of the Nation, and that of the leadership to encourage women to be key partners in the development and prosperity of the nation.
ADNOC seeks to attract the best talent and expertise, including women, to ensure the creation of a competent and diverse workforce that matches the best international standards.As part of ADNOC’s Emirati Women’s Day celebrations, the company hosted two separate employee events, in Ruwais and Abu Dhabi, which were focused on women’s empowerment. The two events featured programs of speeches and discussions, including an address by Fatema Al Neaimi, Chairperson of the ADNOC Women’s Committee and Dr. JamilaKhanji from the Family Development Foundation (FDF).