The SURFOX™ 305 is our patented electrochemical weld cleaning system for stainless steel and aluminum. It quickly and easily removes heat tint from the heat-effected zone of MIG, TIG and spot welds, cleaning the surface and allowing passivation on stainless steel to begin without altering the surface finish. The integrated tank and flow-through system ensures the electrolyte solution is delivered directly to the workpiece, minimizing the potential for spillage or cross-contamination. The dynamic current control also ensures that the electrical current will not cause micropitting on the surface.
- Switchable output: AC Mode: cleaning & marking – DC Mode: polishing & etching
- Easily cleans MIG welds, TIG & spot welds
- Exclusive quick-change brush system to easily change out accessories and reduce downtime
- Ability to clean larger and hard to reach areas with our new brushes
- Integrated reservoir reduces the potential for contaminating or spilling the electrolyte solution
- Built-in vapor dispersion system
ORDER NO: 54-D 315
INPUT: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 8.0 A
OUTPUT: 12-30 V AC/DC, 30 A max
TANK CAPACITY: 64.2 oz.
LENGTH HOSE: 13 ft
WEIGHT: 44 lb.
For More Info:
Walter Surface Technologies
Marketing Communications Manager